Re: Coming to Cali tomorrow!!!
From: Anthony Bauco (tbaucogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 04:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
I will be passing through there multiple times.  Would love to see the Ferrari Shrine.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021, 12:49 AM Robert Garven <rgarven [at] gmail.com> wrote:
Here is a car show at a very special venue once owned by a famous ballet dancer. Th estate is in Montecito called Lotusland, down from Opra and the duchess. I cant go but I am sure there will be some crazy cars there the cheapest ticket is $300, not much worse that Pebble beach!  Ha

If you pass through Ventura maybe we can meet up!  Im working on one of the cars!

Rob