Re: Please
From: Lashdeep Singh (lashdeepyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
All wonderful designers and shapes.

I really like Bertone for the truly wild styling that always pushed the boundaries for what a car could look like.

Some of my faves-

Maserati Ghibli
Maserati Bora
Detomaso Mangusta and Pantera
Lamborghini Miura
Lamborghini Countach LP400
308
250 GTO
Talbot Lago GP T26C
Bugatti T35
Ferrari 641
Ferrari F512M
MB Ulenhaut
Ford P68
Ford GT40 Mk1
Bertone Carabo
Maserati Boomerang
Lotus Esprit 1980-87
Dodge Charger 1968
Corvette 1963-67
Corvette 1984-1990
Lancia Stratos
Lola Frissbee
Lotus 49
Lotus 78
Lotus Elite
Scaglietti Corvette
Bertone Ferrari 250

Bimota DB1
Moto Guzzi Le Mans MK1
Moto Guzzi Daytona 1000
Moto Guzzi V8
Benelli Sei
Ducati Paso 750
Ducati 750 F1
Ducati 900SP
Yamaha Vmax 1200
Yamaha FZR1000 1987
Suzuki GSXR750 1986

On Aug 31, 2021, at 19:44, Anthony Bauco <tbauco [at] gmail.com> wrote:

I thought Ghia had some cool cars along the way.  The DeTomaso Pantera is an interesting beast.  The Karmann Ghia was too good looking for its engine.  It was actually the first car I ever drove.  Had a Porsche 912 engine in it.  Yellow.  My father loved that car.  I totaled it.

Giugiaro at Italdesign also had some funky but cool designs.  The Alfa Romeo GTV, the Lotus Esprit, the Maserati Bora and Merak, the BMW M1, the DeTomaso Mangusta, the DeLorean, the Subaru SVX and even the VW Sciracco.

After Pininfarina, I like Giugiaro.  But, honestly, Pininfarina and Ferrari were far and above everyone else.  It is like putting an engine designed by Enzo into a car sculpted by Michelangelo.