Re: I keep reading this about 308's
From: mysavard (mysavardvideotron.ca)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 13:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
It took me 5 hours to change my 8 plugs the very first time (18 years ago). Plus, I did it in 2 days, it was too frustrating. I was not well equipped I guess. Bought a few tools, got down to 3h1/2 hours and I'm now down to 1 hour for all 8. I even used to detach the 2 struts to have better access. I don't need to, anymore.
Michal Savard (1981 308 GTSi)