Re: Question on car fire extinguishers
From: Peter Rychel (dino308gt4hotmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I remember that and in fact, I made a batch back in 2003 (a dozen or so?) and sold them, mostly to guys in the PNW, but also across the U.S. I cut them from a single piece of aluminum plate (see pics below), which was the difference from the original as those were made from three strips of aluminum, joined to make the shape of a “U”.

File size definitely plays a part in pics getting, or not getting through in ‘List postings. I try to keep it below 200kb per photo. Not sure how it looks like on your screen...

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows