Re: £3million Ferrari 275 GTB attacks Goodwood hill
From: Lashdeep Singh (lashdeepyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 02:54:03 -0700 (PDT)
That Derek Hill piece is a classic! Petrolicious always does a great job with their productions.

The Goodwood clip was part of a competition so the commentary was part of the event. The entire shootout is on YT also and, as usual, it is properly exciting.

You can’t go wrong with a 275GTB.

Definitely one of my favorite Ferrari driving experiences along with the 365GTC.