Re: Rare by Design - Superfast vs. 5000GT
From: Lashdeep Singh (lashdeepyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:31:29 -0700 (PDT)
Brian, more car stories please!!

You have so much to share…

On Oct 9, 2021, at 09:47, Brian Keegan <bks281 [at] hotmail.com> wrote:

 I worked for Mike from 1990 to 1993. I gave many shop tours to visitors so it’s quite possible we’ve met.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2021, at 2:17 AM, Peter Rychel <dino308gt4 [at] hotmail.com> wrote:

By the way, that restaurant you guys visited still exist to this day, but they’re just called “The Keg” today. I have one not that far from me here in Langley.

They’re okay, but I can cook up a way better steak than them (I only use charcoal for that real flavor)...

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows