Re: Test
From: BRITT ROTHMAN (britt2asaaol.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
She left 4 weeks late from Savannah, just missed the hurricane, popped into the U.K. and then Bremerhaven. Was transferred to a local freighter and sent to Gothenburg. That took about 4 weeks. Then cleared customs with a massive bill and sent by truck from Gothenburg to my house in North Stockholm. Now waiting on paperwork so I can get it through the import inspection and get plates on her. Doubt that will happen before the snow and salt and grit hits so maybe next May. It’s been a long journey and Clyde was very helpful with all the paperwork that I had to get from him to do the import. Oh, I flew to Atlanta in June to see him and the car and to do the purchase.

Sent from my iPad